I have been on a ketogenic diet recently and have lost almost 30 lbs in about 3 months. Downside is that I have not been able to add to my French Toast Diaries series. Anyway, I hate recipe posts that have a long rambling story before the recipe so I’ll post that in another post. Here is the recipe.
Cheese Cake filling
16oz Cream Cheese
1 tablespoon vanilla extract
1 cup water
1-2 tablespoons pure gelatin powder
3-4 tablespoons sweetener
2 tablespoons sweetener
2 tablespoons lemon juice
2 tablespoons of water
Dark Chocolate topping
30g 72% dark chocolate
1 tablespoon butter
1-2 pinches of salt
1. Leave Cream cheese out to soften.
2. Mix the gelatin and sweetener together with the water, let sit and thicken.
3. Put blueberries sauce ingredients in a sauce pan, bring to a simmer and reduce down until thickened, I like seeing chunks of blueberries.
4. Use hand mixer and mix the cream cheese with vanilla til smooth, about 3 minutes.
5. Mix the bloomed gelatin to remove any hard lumps then add to the cream cheese.
6. Mix that stuff together til smooth then pour into a container, I used a large tupperware container.
7. Pour the blueberry sauce on top of the filling then stir to create swirls.
8. Put in fridge to set, about 4-5 hours or overnight.
9. Check if set, taste a corner.
10. Melt chocolate with butter and salt over double boiler.
11. Pour and spread thinly over the cheesecake.
13. Cut into 20 rectangles or however many portions you want to meet your macros.
According to myfitnesspal, each serving is…
Total Fat 9g
Total Carbohydrate 6g
If you want you can do some other chocolate topping, or none at all. I opted for the chocolate and butter because I was on my last container of cream and I wanted to save it for my coffees.